[admin] Spammage

Luke Gorrie luke at member.fsf.org
Wed Sep 12 10:27:42 UTC 2007

Hi guys!

People have been mailing owner-slime-devel (me) to complain about spam
and ask for mailing list options to be changed. I don't have any
active involvement in Lisp development for some years now and don't
even read these mailing lists anymore.

Do you have any suggestion on how best to shamelessly offload
responsibility onto someone else? :-)

I can ask for a volunteer on #lisp but thought I'd check if you guys
have a better idea, e.g. some way to make slime-devel automatically
take on some default currently recommended / global cl.net options
that someone would tweak.

Cheers!
-Luke