[admin] installing pre-revprop-change Subversion hook in usocket

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Wed Oct 18 23:12:52 UTC 2006

I want to change a commit message. In Subversion, one needs to provide a hook script to do it.

The default (pre-revprop-change.tmpl) allows only editing of log messages. I've renamed the one in the usocket repository to pre-revprop-change and wanted to set the executable bit for group and owner, but alas, the site config won't allow it.

Could you set the right bits for me please?

Would it be a good idea to enable log message editing by default, btw ie for all svn repositories on c-l.n?

Thanks in advance!

bye,

Erik.