[admin] installing pre-revprop-change Subversion hook in usocket

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:28:33 UTC 2006

On 10/18/06, Erik Huelsmann <e.huelsmann at gmx.net> wrote:
> Could you set the right bits for me please?

Done.

(Admins: /project/usocket/svn/hooks was owned by root so I chown'd it
to ehuelsmann, since he's the project owner.  You can find out who's
the owner by grep'ing for the project in /etc/group; the first
username who is a member of that group is the owner.)

> Would it be a good idea to enable log message editing by default, btw ie for all svn repositories on c-l.n?

If one more person asks for it (you're the only one so far) I'll
enable it site-wide.

Thanks,
Erik.