[admin] Trouble with Trac

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:26:53 UTC 2006

On 6/5/06, Greg Pfeil <sellout42 at mac.com> wrote:
> - - is there global darcs support in the trac installation (I'm
> guessing no),

Correct, no.  Not for CVS either.  :-/

> - - are there any examples of people setting up trac on clnet to use
> darcs,

Not to my knowledge.  If you find a plugin (see trac-hacks.org, IIRC)
let me know and I'll install it for you.

> - - why don't I see a 'New Ticket' button on the trac page, and

You must be logged in.  We turned it off for anonymous as we were
being spammed.  You can turn it back on using trac-admin if you're ok
with the spam.

> - - why doesn't the info from trac-info.txt allow me to log into trac?

Seems I have to HUP the daemon.  Dissappointing, but now that I've
done that you should be ok.

Thanks,
Erik.