[admin] Re: [ann] [clotho-announce] Clotho repository problems

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Wed Jun 9 15:23:32 UTC 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Mikel Evins wrote:

> Common-lisp.net seems to be fully-functioning again, but there are
> problems with the Clotho project.

Anything other then the problems mentioned below? Let us know -- there may
be something we can do.

> The downloadable copy of the Clotho 0.2 distribution package appears
> to have been lost (if anyone has a pristine copy, please let me know).

I'll see if I can find a backup. What file, and in what directory was
this?

> In addition, the CVS repository sources may not be quite right; I have
> been unable to make a good build.

This sounds bad. Have you checked cvs diff against an older tree? We
didn't find any indication that the intruder had gained root or write
privileges to any repositories, but... Trojaned sources are a thing to
fear.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus Siivola, common-lisp.net