[admin] Lisp Education CD as ISO project

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Fri Jan 30 16:40:13 UTC 2004

On Jan 29, 2004, at 11:08 PM, Heow Eide-Goodman wrote:

> Everyone brought up a good point regarding the legalities of the
> distribution, I'll actually refer this to my legal guy but I don't see
> this as a problem.

Great, I guess we'll wait for final confirmation from your legal guy
but as you
describe the situation later in your email I'm now pretty much in
agreement
with you.

So, on to practical matters (assuming the legalities work themselves
out):
I suggest setting up a proper project for your CD.  What would you like
it
to be named?

Note on licensing: I still feel that the code available on
common-lisp.net needs to
have a so-called "free" license (I prefer MIT but BSD, LLGPL etc. are
ok too) so
I'd like it if you didn't commit any code in your project's CVS tree
that wasn't under
such a license.  Does that sound ok?

Erik.