[admin] Lisp Education CD as ISO project

Heow Eide-Goodman heow at alphageeksinc.com
Fri Jan 30 17:01:35 UTC 2004

Certainly!  I feel strongly about that too as any code that I write will
be under the GPL.

...which will be more actually, the CD originally started out for use in
the Robocup Simulation League and is quickly moving down the path to be
used in both our MuSIG and our Robo Trader groups.

Personally, I'd like to see it used as a CL web-development platform!
Hey, we  control the environment 100% and can easly run a
webserver+db+UncommonSQL.

...then there are the aspects of predictivly teaching lisp...  it just
never ends.  :-)

- Heow