[admin] Project hosting request

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Sat Apr 10 09:06:27 UTC 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, Mario Mommer wrote:

> The comment on whether it merits its own project was not us rejecting
> it, but essentially brainstorming on the status and size of the
> project. Again, my criticisms are mine, and not any "official"
> position.

Ditto here. Officially:

 * The project has been approved.

 * It will be created once you say that "yes, I want separate
   hosting for it". Alternatively you could eg. say "hmm, actually
   i have / will have other smallish utilities, so jdubs-utils
   might be more appropriate", or whatever. In which case the
   corresponding action will be taken.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus Siivola