[admin] Project hosting request

Justin Dubs jtdubs at eos.ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 10 23:22:00 UTC 2004

The more I think about it, the more it seems I'd be better off just
throwing up a page on cliki and hosting the actual code myself.  It's
just a small utility and doesn't really need hosting as it's not in
development anymore.  It's pretty much done.

I think I misunderstood the purpose of common-lisp.net.  I thought the
goal was to become something akin a central repository of all
lisp-related code.  I realize now that you guys just want to provide
hosting for projects that need it.

I'll be in touch when I get my real project to a more useful point.
Sorry to have wasted your time.

Justin Dubs

"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
	- Robert Firth