New failure in cl-libuv I don't understand

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue May 30 07:56:44 UTC 2023

cffi-grovel processes cl-libuv's grovel.lisp, produces a C file, compiles
it with cc, runs the resulting executable to produce a Lisp file which is
then compiled and loaded. That Lisp file is what contains a defctype form
that defines the libuv::size-t type which is then referenced by the next
file in cl-libuv.asd.

The ASDF integration bits for the cffi-grovel component are in
cffi/grovel/asdf.lisp. Maybe some tracing and/or print debugging there can
provide a clue.

HTH,
Luís