New failure in cl-libuv I don't understand

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue May 30 09:12:28 UTC 2023

> If I try compiling the library in isolation, it seems to work.

in isolation, but in the same environment?

a quick idea: maybe a newer/stricter GCC fails to produce the
executable, or the C definition got relocated into another .h file...
then the CFFI ASDF goveler integration is too fail tolerant, and
instead of failing, it just prints some error higher up in the log
that you haven't noticed?

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39