[zip-devel] Feature request + patch

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Sun Mar 19 14:38:10 UTC 2006

Quoting Surendra Singhi (EFuzzyONE at netscape.net):
> I have a feature request that the zip package should also read and
> return the comments which can be associated with the files making up
> the archive.  I am sending the patch to do this, please let me know
> your views on it.

Thanks, I have just committed that change.

Do you also have a patch to support writing comments?

David

PS Unified diffs are much preferrable to plain diffs, because they
include context necessary when applying patches to files that have
changed in the meantime.  Use "cvs diff -u" to create unified diffs with
CVS.  Thanks!