[xcvb-devel] make test fails

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:39:55 UTC 2010

Dear Attila,

in case the problem persists, and to let me diagnose the issue
remotely, can you also communicate
1- your source-registry configuration in ~/.config/common-lisp/ and
/etc/common-lisp/
2- the output of find / -name build.xcvb (or relevant subset)
3- your configure.mk
4- relevant bits of your environment - env | grep CL_SOURCE_REGISTRY
5- how you initially invoke the test suite
6- full output

"Works For Me" - but doesn't mean much.

"How many libertarians does it take to change a lightbulb?"
A- "None, the market will take care of it."
B- "Every one of them and non-libs too, because we all *are* the market."
C- "*I*'ll do it, for a dollar."