[xcvb-devel] build.xcvb's

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 02:31:33 UTC 2009

I've uploaded all these patches to
   http://common-lisp.net/project/xcvb/releases/patches/
and sent a copy upstream, after applying to the latest of each as
installed from clbuild or else from the web, and checking that it all
builds for me on SBCL (though I didn't pass any test suite).

I made some changes to go with it, and released XCVB .408 that also
includes the latest ASDF and ADG (now with working pathnames for
static-files and files with a / in the name), plus some bug fixes.

A Libertarian Constitutional Amendment: Congress shall make no law.