[xcvb-devel] Success for make xcvb-using-asdf, yet system load fails.

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:35:31 UTC 2009

>>> A way to reproduce it is rather simple now:
>>>
>>>  wget http://www.feelingofgreen.ru/shared/git/desire/climb.sh
>>>  bash climb.sh /home/<clean-user-directory>/desr xcvb

Works for me.

Takes a while to download and compile stuff, then I have a prompt, and
I can successfully
(find-package :xcvb) and test functions in that package.

Do you have anything (write permissions, etc.) that interfere with
cl-launch's caching? I admit at home I'm using debian's sbcl the CLC
installation of which overrides cl-launch.

Once again, you could disable cl-launch's caching entirely with
  export LISP_FASL_CACHE=NIL

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
        -- Charlie Brown