[xcvb-devel] Bootstrap failure: static-traversal.lisp appears to be missing.

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Wed Oct 21 05:02:41 UTC 2009

Good day,

While trying to bootstrap XCVB using ASDF, an error about missing component
appears, referring to 'static-traversal'. Looking at the .asd and grepping
through the source suggests that it is both a missing file and a class :-)

It might be that my mistake is grabbing a non-release, non-numeric commit,
though, so I'm not entirely sure this is unintended..

regards,
  Samium Gromoff
--
                                 _deepfire-at-feelingofgreen.ru