[xcvb-devel] XCVB .424, the antiregressive edition

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:43:43 UTC 2009

Yesterday, I released XCVB .424, which now includes a rough test suite
and examples, and along the way fixed several regressions wrt
converting to or from ASDF (notably a bug I introduced in ADG a while
back while enabling its fine-grained instrumentation).

So, the main new feature is that the old features will work more
reliably, and I am now more confident that I will be able to write new
features without breaking old ones.

I still haven't integrated the test suite and the release process, but
will come soon (I hope).

As usual, git checkout and release tarball from
http://common-lisp.net/project/xcvb

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because
he knows where all the bad girls live.