[vivace-graph-devel] Abandoned-p?

Kevin Raison raison at chatsubo.net
Wed Dec 19 20:34:44 UTC 2012

James,

> - to be sure of which branch is the canonical one

My branch (kraison) is canonical at this point.

> - to update the thread-related code to use SBCL's new API - at the
> moment, mon_key's branch won't compile at all. I know very little about
> this side of things, not having had to worry about it before, so I'll be
> climbing up a steep learning curve before I can usefully contribute to
> that.

This sounds like a good idea;  I will take a look at the threading code
in VG and see if I can come up with a list of things that need to be done.

> - to be able to use it as a library, making calls to it from other
> packages, rather than using it interactively. At the moment, I can make
> the calls and see the requests being processed, but it's not returning
> the results if *package* is any other package.

This is definitely problematic;  I will take some time over the holiday
break to look into it, unless you have already had a chance.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Raison