[vivace-graph-devel] Abandoned-p?

Kevin Raison raison at chatsubo.net
Thu Dec 6 21:57:39 UTC 2012

James, I have been traveling for the last couple of months, so I missed
this email.  Vivace is definitely not dead, but has been on hold while I
have been working on other things.  I would love to coordinate with you
on any updates and improvements you would like to make.

There is one major performance issue with vivace-graph as it stands now;
 I have plans to remedy this issue in the coming months as I am working
on a new project that will be relying on vivace.  I can go into the
details of the inefficiencies if you care to know more.

Cheers,
Kevin