[usocket-devel] patch: adding *remote-host* *remote-port* to socket-server stream handler functions

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:43:55 UTC 2011

Hi, Matt

Thanks for your suggestion, your patch is accepted and will be part of next release.

So far you're the only one I know whom are using the TCP version of SOCKET-SERVER, please feel free to let me if this facility have other lost features.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2011-11-11,02:41, Matthew Curry 写道: