[usocket-devel] patch: adding *remote-host* *remote-port* to socket-server stream handler functions

Matthew Curry mjcurry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:41:13 UTC 2011

Hi all:

I had a need to know the remote socket and port for a tcp connection,
however the socket-server handler function did not have *remote-host*
and *remote-port* set (oddly it does set these for datagram sockets).
socket-server is mostly what I want, save this feature, which I have
modified the sources locally.

If it's alright with the devs, could this simple patch be committed to
the server.lisp file in the usocket tree?

Thanks,

-Matt