[usocket-devel] undefined functions

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 02:39:35 UTC 2010

Hi there

I'm working on it, and the initial version of WAIT-FOR-INPUT-INTERNAL for SBCL/win32 has been committed into USOCKET trunk [1] on yesterday. Now I'm fixing bugs in it. Maybe you want to help me figure out any issue in my code.

Hope these new code could get stable in a week. Obviously, the goal is to make Hunchentoot running in SBCL/win32.

--binghe

[1] svn://common-lisp.net/project/usocket/svn/usocket/trunk

在 2010-7-1,23:45, Haris Bogdanović 写道: