[usocket-devel] undefined functions

Haris Bogdanović fbogdanovic at xnet.hr
Thu Jul 1 15:45:04 UTC 2010

I installed linux as my virtual machine so I'll manage till you finish
wndows version because in linux it works without a problem.
I wrote wrongly atarting a hunchentoot server.
It's (hunchentoot:start (make-instance 'hunchentoot:acceptor :port 8080))
instead of (hunchentoot:start (make-instance '(hunchentoot:acceptor :port
8080)))
but anyway it doesn't work in windows but in linux it does.
It would be nice if you could mail me when yoiu finish windows version ?
How long do you expect it will take you to finish that approximatelly ?
I would like to help you but I'm pretty new to lisp,
I don't know would I be competent for that.

Thanks