[usocket-devel] wait-for-input support on SBCL/Windows

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 20:54:44 UTC 2010

Hi, Elliott

Sorry for delay response. The issue you reported has just become our blocking issue before next release (0.4.2), together with WAIT-FOR-INPUT support of ECL and Clozure CL on win32. Open source Common Lisp platforms grows much in last year, especially on the win32 support. USOCKET is late.

Any way, we'll start to implement them (SBCL/ECL/CCL) as soon as possible.

--binghe

在 2009-12-22,14:50, Elliott Slaughter 写道: