[usocket-devel] ECL problem

Chun Tian binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:32:51 UTC 2009

Hi, Leslie

What's your OS environment and ECL build options? And can you supply a
simply test case code for this issue?

I ask this because I can't reproduce it in my environment (ECL 9.10.2
(default build options), Mac OS X 10.6, Latest usocket trunk code). If
you can help us re-produce this issue, we'll look into and try to fix
it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2009-10-16,18:40, Leslie P. Polzer 写道: