[usocket-devel] ECL problem

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Fri Oct 16 17:57:14 UTC 2009

Chun Tian wrote:

> What's your OS environment

Linux wintermute 2.6.31-rc9-ARCH-CUSTOM #1 SMP PREEMPT
Wed Sep 9 15:53:36 CEST 2009
i686 AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD
GNU/Linux

> and ECL build options?

  ./configure --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu \
              --prefix=/usr       \
              --with-tcp          \
              --with-clos-streams \
	      --with-serve-event \
              --enable-shared \
	      --enable-unicode \
              --enable-boehm=local \
              --enable-threads \
              --with-system-gmp \
              --without-x \
              --without-clx

> And can you supply a simply test case code for this issue?

Yes. I load Drakma (1.0) via ASDF and execute

  (drakma:http-request "http://www.gnu.org/")

> I ask this because I can't reproduce it in my environment (ECL 9.10.2
> (default build options), Mac OS X 10.6, Latest usocket trunk code). If
> you can help us re-produce this issue, we'll look into and try to fix
> it as soon as possible.

Thank you! :)

  Leslie

--