[usocket-devel] is usocket in active development?

Rüdiger Sonderfeld ruediger at c-plusplus.de
Fri Sep 8 19:38:28 UTC 2006

hello,
I have written a library for fastcgi. At the moment it only works
with sbcl (and propably ecl). Because I'm using the sbcl socket-api.

Now I want to port the library to a portable socket-api. I found
usocket library on cliki.net. It seems to be really nice especially
after trivial-socket isn't maintained anymore. But the last changes
to the svn where made about 3 month ago and there is only one release
in a very early stage.

So my question is: Is usocket maintained and developed at the moment
or is the project dead? Would it be save for me to use usocket in my
library?

Regards,
Rüdiger Sonderfeld