[trivial-timeout-devel] Re: LispWorks support for trivial-timeout

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Tue Sep 16 12:57:43 UTC 2008

Hi John,

Thanks very much for this contribution to trivial-timeout. You're
absolutely right that doit needs to be protected with a gensym. Good
catch for my miss!

As for the progn and the values... go figure. I originally wrote this
code a _long_ time ago and I was probably being, I don't know,
overprotective. They certainly look redundant now.

I've rearranged the code in a way that I think makes multiple platform
support easier to implement and understand; I'll be posting version
0.1.3 later today.

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738