[trivial-timeout-devel] LispWorks support for trivial-timeout

John Pallister john at synchromesh.com
Fri Sep 12 04:13:12 UTC 2008

Hi Gary,

I've modified with-timeout.lisp to add LispWorks support. I've
"tested" it (where "tested" == "debugged"). I have attached a
unified diff and my modified source file.

It seemed to me that your uses of PROGN and VALUES were redundant,
and I'm curious as to why they were present (and/or whether I'm just
wrong).

I hope this is useful. I'd be interested in any comments or feedback
you might have.

Cheers,

John :^P
--