[toronto-lisp] swarm coding and code sharing

Vish Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:04:21 UTC 2012

Since I've (sadly) left Toronto, I've joined the Los Angeles Clojure
Users Group. This is a great idea that I will suggest to the
organizers (although we have no lack of presenters here).

I recently gave a talk concerning ClojureScript, and my style of
presentation was "live-coding"; i.e. start from an empty project and
build the software, and along the way show the audience each technique
in action. It worked well, and people told me that this style is more
engaging than the PowerPoint style.

With regards to the Toronto-Lisp github account, feel free to cease
linking to it. It never served much of a purpose because no one ever
cloned it and contributed to it as I had planned originally. It
doesn't make much sense to have a monolithic repo for a user group,
anyway. Much better to link to the individual members' Lisp projects,
and encourage participation in them.

Vish