[toronto-lisp] Next Meeting

Mark Bolusmjak bolusmjak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:20:20 UTC 2012

501 Streetcars are currently being diverted up Broadview, to Gerrard, and
Back down on Coxwell.
http://www.ttc.ca/Service_Advisories/Route_diversions/501_Queen_rtr.jsp

Walking from Queen & Broadview is 1km. Taking the steetcar detour up to
Gerrard & Carlaw, and walking south is a 550m walk.
There's definitely more on Queen street if you need to grab a coffe/snack
on the way.