[toronto-lisp] Next Meeting

Mike Ivanov me at mikeivanov.com
Fri Aug 31 15:14:17 UTC 2012

235 Carlaw Avenue

TTC:
- 501 Streetcar if you're coming from downtown
- Pape Subway Station -> Bus #72 to Carlaw Ave

It's pretty much safe there to walk alone. However, keep in mind there might be accountants in the area. If you meet them please do not approach or feed. They are harmless until you mess with them - the same as lawyers.

Nevertheless, it would be better if everyone came at the time as I would have to make just one trip downstairs to open the door.

Just in case - my phone number is 647-979-5323.

-Mike