[toronto-lisp] Lisp & Haskell

Paul Tarvydas paul.tarvydas at rogers.com
Fri Aug 3 17:05:14 UTC 2012

Bryce's suggestion can certainly be discussed at the next meeting(s) or on this mailing list.

I think it would be fair to withhold any decision until after summer and when all of the "regulars" have had a chance to chime in.

Lately, the ToLUG meetings have been wide ranging, but we did have meetings that dealt with specific Lisp issues and Lisp demos.  If we got a room with a projector, we might go back to that style of meeting...

Are the Haskell meetings also as wide ranging, or would they be "diluting" the content if a bunch of lisp-oriented issues were brought in?

pt