[toronto-lisp] Meeting Apr 5

Vish Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 05:03:55 UTC 2011

Thanks again to Dave for the excellent presentation last week.

More information on GDL is available online:
http://www.franz.com/success/customer_apps/knowledge_mgmt/genworks.lhtml
http://www.genworks.com/downloads/customer-documentation/index.xml

Let us know if this technology does get released as open source. I'd
love to experiment with it (e.g. for game tools).

Vish