[toronto-lisp] Fwd: Development helpers

Aleksandar Matijaca amatijaca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:08:08 UTC 2010

Since doit-3 "lives" inside the vm via Repl , it seems logical that somehow
one should be able to "dump it" to file or to the console etc. Copy into a
clipboard would be good too.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-10-07, at 9:58, Brian Connoy <BConnoy at morrisonhershfield.com> wrote:

 Hi Aleksandar!

Like Paul, I can only speak for LispWorks.  While working in the Listener,
the “History Search” command can be invoked with ALT+R.  In the minibuffer
you will be able to enter ‘doit-3’ and press enter.  The DEFUN for ‘doit-3’
will appear at the prompt.

Perhaps there is something similar in other environments?

Cheers,

Brian Connoy

p.s.   Sorry, I didn’t get to meet you at the last meet.