[toronto-lisp] Fwd: Development helpers

Brian Connoy BConnoy at morrisonhershfield.com
Thu Oct 7 13:47:45 UTC 2010

Hi Aleksandar!

Like Paul, I can only speak for LispWorks.  While working in the Listener, the "History Search" command can be invoked with ALT+R.  In the minibuffer you will be able to enter 'doit-3' and press enter.  The DEFUN for 'doit-3' will appear at the prompt.

Perhaps there is something similar in other environments?

Cheers,
Brian Connoy

p.s.   Sorry, I didn't get to meet you at the last meet.