[toronto-lisp] Doug, re. book

doug at hcsw.org doug at hcsw.org
Tue Mar 2 20:50:31 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Oops I forgot to order a batch of my book. I'll try to remember for next month. In
the mean time, if anybody is really itching to read it, write to me and I'll give
you a code that allows you to read it online.

Unfortunately I might not be able to make it this week. I have some scheduled
maintenance stuff I have to run at 5:30. If all goes well I could get to the
meeting at 6:30ish... If all does not go well I won't be able to come at all.

Regards,

Doug