[toronto-lisp] OT: clojure -> DLL hell -> help needed

Paul Tarvydas tarvydas at visualframeworksinc.com
Thu Nov 12 20:11:31 UTC 2009

After playing around with clojure, I found that one of my purchased apps no longer works.  The vendor is clueless, so I'm going to have to suss this out myself.  The error message is exactly like the one in this post:

http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t94058.html

but I don't understand what they're talking about (I obviously don't understand the Java nor Eclipse environments) nor how to solve the problem.

If anyone can help, email me directly (unless you think the rest of the mailing list would be interested :-).

Thanks.
pt