[toronto-lisp] Event that you guys might be interested in

Michael DiBernardo mikedebo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:56:10 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I've only attended one meetup of this user group, sometime last
summer. I remember we talked a bit about Let over Lambda, and some
reasoning engine that had been written in CLISP or something.

Anyhow, despite my lack of attendance, I'd still like to invite you
guys to this event that I'm running on August 8th over at
Novell/PlateSpin. It's a code retreat, hosted by J.B. Rainsberger
(http://jbrains.ca), where you pair up with another developer and work
on some problems together, basically.

I think it would be great to have a few Lispy 'representatives' in
attendance, because I think you guys have a lot of ideas that you
could present in such an venue that would be really new to the other
folks, but at the same time would probably be well-received. (So far
the people who've agreed to come are pretty open-minded,
knowledge-hungry folks.)

I'm going to forward the invite to the list in a subsequent email.
Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Thanks,
-Mike