[toronto-lisp] ILC 2009

Telman Yusupov lisp at yusupov.com
Tue Feb 10 21:24:03 UTC 2009

I put 5 nights because if I were to drive, I'd arrive on Saturday and leave
on Thursday (it's 10 hours to drive with all stops for lunch and etc).

For this kind of trips, I usually use my own car (not rent), so it always
comes out quite cheaper than flying. Gas is quite inexpensive and will come
to about $120 total for round-trip; parking should be covered by the hotel
and other expenses are not that significant.

All in all, especially if hotel costs can be split, this is a relatively
inexpensive trip...

There's a possibility that I might be away on a consulting project in March.
If this does not work out, then I'm going.