[toronto-lisp] ILC 2009

Justin Giancola justin.giancola at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:45:48 UTC 2009

I'll be going.

I think you meant 210 + 135 * 3 / 2 ≈ $412 (i.e. 3 nights, not 5).

It seems like the best option (for one) is flying.  Driving (including
renting, gas, insurance, interstate tolls, parking in Boston) would
actually be more expensive than flying. Bus or bus/train combos are a
little less expensive but run anywhere from 3 to 4.5x the travel time.
 If the driving costs were split amongst multiple drivers, probably a
better deal but will take 2x the travel time.  Anyone else going?

Justin