[toronto-lisp] Meeting minutes added to website (lisptoronto.org)

Vishvajit Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 03:42:29 UTC 2009

Fellow Toronto Lispers,

I've cleaned up our website a little bit, and put up summaries of the
last 4 meetings. I tend to braindump these things into a text file
when I get home, but I haven't had the time to put them up until now.
I hope you find them useful.

If you attended a meeting, and your name is not there (or we only got
your first name), feel free to correct it. Either contact Telman
Yusupov to obtain permission to edit the site, or send me a quick
e-mail.

The next thing I'd like to do (soon) is set up a repository for our
club on GitHub. Right now I mainly envision it as a place to play
around with fun projects as a means of learning about Clojure. But
we'll see how it goes. In the long term, it would be great if parts of
it evolve into something worth contributing to clojure-contrib.

With best regards,
Vish Singh