[toronto-lisp] next meeting tomorrow

Vishvajit Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 04:49:25 UTC 2009

That sounds interesting.. I'm always up for hearing about some
interesting macrology.

After Telman's talk I was inspired, and spent some time setting up
Clojure on my Macbook Pro with the help of his tutorials
(http://yusupov.com/blog/). It worked great. However, his tutorials
are Mac-specific. You may prefer Bill Clementson's tutorial:

http://bc.tech.coop/blog/081023.html

It may be late, but I've advertised our meeting on news.yc:
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=550369
If anyone has an account, go ahead and vote it up. I'm curious as to
whether we can bring in new faces this way.

Regards,
Vish Singh