[toronto-lisp] next meeting tomorrow

Paul Tarvydas tarvydas at visualframeworksinc.com
Mon Apr 6 15:33:23 UTC 2009

The next meeting is tomorrow, April 7, yes?

Any volunteers to talk about a specific topic?

If not, I would enjoy getting an explanation on how to set up clojure with emacs (or whatever other options there might be) and a discussion of what GUI-building library is best to use with it (I'm blissfully ignorant of the Java world, so pointers to tutorials would also be helpful :-).

If nobody has anything to talk about, then I could, off the top of my head, talk about state machines and my state machine macros and/or PAIP prolog and/or factbases.

pt