[toronto-lisp] Next meetup. Tuesday December 2nd?

Gary Baumgartner gfb at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Dec 2 20:28:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 03:15:43PM -0500, Justin Giancola wrote:
> I don't know if it would qualify as "specialized Lisp-related
> experience" but over the past few months I've spent a disproportionate
> amount of my free time reading about and programming in Clojure.

That's exactly what I was interested in knowing (in two senses:
 knowing that someone who knows some Clojure would be there :)#).

I might print out (I'm between laptops)

  http://clojure.org/{concurrent_programming,refs,agents,other_libraries}

 and bring it to spark some questions for me. I'd also be interested
 in "getting started" type information that fell through any cracks
 in the documentation.

I'm also interested in it from the perspective of using it for teaching
 courses that might traditionally use C or other specicalized concurrent,
 parallel, etc languages.

[...]