[toronto-lisp] Next meetup. Tuesday December 2nd?

Gary Baumgartner gfb at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Dec 2 19:43:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 09:52:25AM -0500, Paul Tarvydas wrote:
[...]
> FTR, I expect to be there, tomorrow.
>
> Anyone "presenting" anything?
[...]

I might be able to come tonight. Can anyone who will be there
 let me know if they have some specialized Lisp-related experience
 (it doesn't have to be much, just a bit (perhaps only a few hours)
  of experience with, e.g. clojure, lisp web frameworks, ffi's, etc.)
 that I could take a brief look at beforehand so I can ask some
 good questions about it (or even just to tempt me to come and ask
 for a few minutes of overview on the topic). Or if some people
 are interested in a topic near the top of my stack I might just
 come and read over material on it at the cafe and we can discuss
 it together.