hunchentoot serving manifest files, ie. .appcache files.

Faruk S. Can farukscan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 21:09:48 UTC 2014

I have read in w3schools about usage of server sent events in html5.
it says:

   - Set the "Content-Type" header to "text/event-stream"
   - Specify that the page should not cache
   - Output the data to send (*Always* start with "data: ")

that is in echo line in php code as echo "data: The server time is:
{$time}\n\n";

   - Flush the output data back to the web page

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_serversentevents.asp
examples here are in php for server side. i am using hunchentoot on common
lisp.