hunchentoot serving manifest files, ie. .appcache files.

Faruk S. Can farukscan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 21:17:25 UTC 2014

i am also scanning hunchentoot documentation.
i have found about outgoing headers,
the accessor header-out  and setf of it creates a new one if not exists.
maybe sent content type header can be setf ed by this at the beginnig of
the lisp function
that has been dispatched to the url. by url I mean script mentioning it as
eventSource("url") in html5 document.
same for cache-control header.

Is there any inside thing in the implementation of server that shuld be
changed?
Am I naively thinking above not regarding implementation of the server?