[hunchentoot-devel] Session Time Out - HELP!

Phil Marneweck zaries at global.co.za
Fri May 21 15:35:17 UTC 2010

I switched on every logging option and added a hook to
session-removal-hook

(setf hunchentoot::*session-removal-hook* #'(lambda (session)
	(hunchentoot::log-message :info "Session-removal-hook ~A" session))
(setf hunchentoot::*message-log-pathname* "/home/phil/www/")
(setf hunchentoot::*log-lisp-errors-p* t)
(setf hunchentoot::*log-lisp-backtraces-p* t)
(setf hunchentoot::*log-lisp-warnings-p* t)
(setf hunchentoot::*lisp-warnings-log-level* :info)
(setf hunchentoot::*lisp-errors-log-level* :info)

And after about 16 minutes this gem came up in the log

[2010-05-21 17:26:43 [INFO]] Session-removal-hook #<SESSION {A9EB191}>
[2010-05-21 17:26:43 [INFO]] Session-removal-hook #<SESSION {C2F4249}>

Attached find the full log for the session.

Could invalid cookies cause a session gc in hunchentoot?

Please advise on how I could track what causes the gc.

Thank you very much for your patience.