[hunchentoot-devel] Session Time Out - HELP!

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri May 21 13:03:12 UTC 2010

Phil,

did you make sure that it is actually Hunchentoot that "kills" your
sessions?  Does SESSION-TOO-OLD-P ever return T for a session that
you've been using?  Did you do some analysis on the Cookies headers
that your server receives?  Maybe your frontend somehow messes up the
cookies.  Did you look at the Hunchentoot log file?  Any anomalies?
Does it report something about sessions?  Try disabling the session
garbage collector completely by making it return without doing
anything.

>From what you write I have the impression that the problem is not
within Hunchentoot itself.

-Hans